Thursday, September 4, 2008

English SI


So you know that I really didn't want to SI. I don't remember if I've mentioned that before. SI is Supplemental Instruction. And it's for english. The whole "sentence structure" thing just isn't for me. Thank goodness we wont be spending much time on this. I can write and, believe me, when I'm writing for a college paper my writing is GOOD. Much better than on this blog. But I more or less write with feel, not mechanical knowledge... I can write a good sentence but not know what each part of the sentence is. That is why I didn't WANT to SI for english. *grumble*

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I came across your blog from reading a comment you left on Dressage Beginning's blog. Today has been a slow day at work, and I read pretty much your whole blog. I love it!

I live in Seattle now, but grew up in MN and lived there until I graduated college 3 years ago and moved. It's so cool to read about your progress. I rode at Blackshire Stables on the south side of St. Paul. I can relate to your struggles of having a supportive coach from my experience there. I'm glad that you are doing so well with your new situation!

I just started eventing this year with my new horse, Jack. My blog is not devoted just to him, but you can check us out anyway if you are interested. I'll definitely be back to check for updates on your adventures!

Dressage Nomad said...

No, no, no...SI means Shoulder In!!! Blech, I like reading and writing but hate the technical stuff. Good luck with it.