Friday, August 8, 2008

Beijing Olympics

The Olympics are here!! Good luck to all competitors... Especially those competing in dressage, eventing, and show jumping!! An extra wish of luck to Becky Holder and her horse Courageous Comet. Becky is a local and common face at MN events. She will be representing the United States in eventing for the first time. She's closely connected to Birchbury Farm, so it's extra exciting!!

Becky Holder & Courageous Comet



I am a HUGE Olympics bum. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Olympics, for as long as I can remember. I remember as a 2, 4, 6 year old girl sitting in front of the TV and watching the Olympics. I automatically get teary eyed whenever I hear the theme song, and I still watch as much as I can. My family has always watched as much as we could and I've always wanted to compete in the Olympics... Maybe someday!!

1 comment: