Sunday, June 22, 2008

Deaths, Parties, Shows, and Departures

Weeeeell....... My hope is to start posting consistently now. I think the weird, super busy time in my life has (hopefully) blown over. I will do a quick recap of what has happened and then pick up a more consistent posting habit here after.

On June 14 I had my high school graduation party. It was alot of fun! I had two other friend's parties to go to as well so it was a very busy day. We had my party at a park since our drive way is long and narrow. It is hard to have an open house if people run into eachother getting in and out. The weather was lovely, there were no bugs, and it was fun to have a gathering of all my friends.

On tuesday my sister left for the army. Good luck to her!! My parents have taken it quite a bit harder than I have. I think they really miss her. I didn't see her much (I work days, she worked nights), so it's not much different, but it is kind of weird to have her go.

The rest of the week has been hard riding and ALOT of hay stacking. (Such a necessary evil!)

This past friday and saturday I took Grady to his first rated show. It was - interesting. More details on the show tomorrow!! Here are some pictures from my grad party. Enjoy!

My sister and I
Family and friends looking at pics

My grandmas Dorothy and Dorothy. (yes, same name)


My best friend Rebekah and her dad

No comments: