Saturday, July 26, 2008

D3 Rating

I know that I was tagged but I will be giving my answers to that tomorrow. Today I want to talk about my rating!!


It went really really well. I had to demonstrate basic dressage (walk/trot/canter) and jump a 2'6" XC and Stadium course. Basically demonstrate that I can do Beginner Novice eventing. I also had to answer lots of questions on horse health/care/etc. Anyways, Sackett was a complete angel the whole time and seemed to enjoy himself. My stadium course was AWESOME. Absolutely smooth from start to finish, and the rater was like "WOW, that was flawless!!" She wrote lots of nice comments about my stadium jumping on my test sheet. XC also went really really well. Sackett LIVES for XC so he really ate up the turf. It was lots of fun!!


To say the least, I passed with flying colors. Infact, the rater said that I could probably take my C1 right now and do just fine. BUT I don't have all the book work done for it yet. I'm hoping that I might be able to take my C1 later this fall...



Discussing our dressage. I'm on the right.
2'6" oxer

Right after a coop. I jumped the small and medium, the medium is 2'6".


Fun picture!!


2 comments:

20 meter circle of life said...

Great job!!! You must be smiling from ear to ear.
Yes on the tail bag

Dressage Nomad said...

Congrats! Sounds like you did fabulously.