Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pics from my Aunt

On the day of my grad pary my aunt and cousin came out to meet my horses. My aunt took pictures and sent me some printed copies in the mail. I thought some of them were cute so I scanned them. The quality is obviously not very good because of the scan, but I hope you enjoy the pictures anyways.


My cousin Natalie and Grady
Isis and I bonding
Grady LOVES to have his face scratched. And I don't mean just a stroke or two, he likes it when you take both hands, dig in, and push as hard as you can. He pushes back and tries to rub his face up and down, which I think he thinks is supposed to help, but it actually makes it alot harder! He likes his lips, forehead, cheeks, eyes, and chin to be scratched, scratched, scratched! HARD!

Speaking of scratching Grady, this evening I put my hand up his sheath to check how things were going down there. The gnats crawl up and bite him in there, so I started to scratch around. His neck stretched out, his lips curled and he started to weave back and forth in total enjoyment of this private parts scratching. What was REALLY funny was after a few minutes he lifted up one of his back legs and held it up so I could get in at a better angle!! What a goof!

2 comments:

20 meter circle of life said...

those are great, and the story of his naughty bits getting itched. He is pretty cute.

Dressage Nomad said...

Great pics! I'm glad you scanned them so we could see.