Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Tag!

1. I got tendanitis from Lion King. It was my favorite movie ever when I was little so I crawled around on my hands and feet CONSTANTLY because I was pretending to be a lion. My wrists are totally ruined now, and I have trouble writing, gripping, or doing any repetative tasks with my hands.








2. KDWB is my favorite radio station. They play the current hits.














3. I used to be allergic to dairy. I would throw up, get ear infections, and get really sick. It was a bummer because I LOVED dairy products... Yogurt, pizza, ice cream... Then around 7 I suddenly lost my allergy and I eat it like crazy now!
















4. I love ancient Egypt. I've read volumes about ancient Egypt that most people would never wade through. If a job with horses doesn't work out I'll probably go into Egyptology. Thutmosis III is my favorite Pharoah!!














5. Calvin and Hobbes is my all time favorite comic strip.









6. I used to be a HUGE Star Wars freak. From like age 7 to 11ish. I read so many books that I finally got Star Warsed out.

2 comments:

Dressage Nomad said...

I used to crawl on my hands and knees pretending to be a horse. I still do sometimes, playing tag with Kitty, she thinks I'm the weirdest thing ever, I'm sure, but she does seem to like the game!

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

Well we have #1 in common and that's it! lol can you still do it?
I never got the whole star wars thing...I think it's because the names were so complicated and I never read the stuff in the way beginning. And subtitles or words on TV I'm usually to slow to read them! LOL