Monday, July 14, 2008

Update

Lindsay (hopefully my new trainer) was at Birchbury giving a lesson this morning, so I was able to speak with her. I told her my situation and that I hoped to start taking lessons in August. She said that August would be fine. I also told her that I would also like to take lessons on a horse trained at higher levels and she said that an upper level lesson horse would be available at the end of August, so everything sounds like it's going to work out!! I am going to bring Grady down to Birchbury at the beginning of August and lessons will begin right away. Yay!!

2 comments:

20 meter circle of life said...

August is so close, I am excited to see how Grady does. I answered you question over at 20 meter

Dressage Nomad said...

Sounds like everything is just falling into place. I bet you really can't wait until August!