Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Grady has Moved

This afternoon I told my current trainer that I am switching trainers. I would love to not spare any details on the conversation, but I feel that would be inappropriate as I am not trying to embaress anyone. You probably get the idea from that comment anyways.

Moving Grady went very well this evening. He loads by himself quite nicely now, so he waltzed in and I drove off into the sunset. Well, tomorrow is actually my last day working. Anyways, he is currently in the round pen at Birchbury. I'm not sure when he will be moved into the pasture, but hopefully soon. I'm excited and nervous all at once... Wish me luck!!


Here are some pictures of Grady in the round pen. Birchbury isn't exactly a fancy barn but it's very functional and I really like it.


he he, I guess he's not feeling too stressed out!!

1 comment:

Dressage Nomad said...

He looks so calm! I hope you and he love the new place. I'm glad the conversation about moving is over, I hope it wasn't too bad for you!